Amaryllis

Amaryllis
Relax

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Florida Southern College, JensWare Color Wheel

Child of the Sun Color WheelMy Child of the Sun Photo TourMy Child of the Sun Google Tour MapMy Child of the Sun Tour MapBarn-Red_Hex-Buckner-CurtaiSalmon_Hex-Rose-02
Rust_Hex-Danforth-Doors-02Cream_Hex-Polk-02Tan_Hex-Danforth-Chapel-02Yellow_Hex-Polk-Phone-02Grass_Hex-Seminars-02Teal_Hex-Watson-Fine-02
Turquoise_Hex-Water-Dome-02Blueberry_Hex-McKay-02Stainless_Hex-McKay-02Wineberry_Hex-Decorative-ScRose_Hex-Rose-03


I created my Frank Lloyd Wright color scheme and hexagon color wheel from images I photographed while wandering the path less traveled. The path less traveled is, of course, the Frank Lloyd Wright Child of the Sun Walking Tour, backwards. It's backwards because I was drawn immediately to the Water Dome after leaving the Visitor's Center and I didn't bother to read the map until I got home at the end of the day. Hexagons are coolest of shapes and a good fit for the tour from my perspective.

Lunch was awesome and from TuTu's Cyber Cafe at the Roux Library. John said, "It's the best burger EVER and cooked just the way I like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment